• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When submitting through another company, how do you check your status?

5 posts in this topic

I submitted 2 comics (remarked and signed) through Unknown Comics because of their witness on the sigs.  

Every time I check the submission number, it says that they have not been accepted yet.  I let Unknown Comics know and they sent me a screenshot that they were accepted on 9/26 and are being graded.  I cannot get this update to pop up on my end.  

Is there any way I can check the status update on my end?

What did Cgc say when you contacted their customer service employees?

4 hours ago, joeypost said:

Whenever you submit under someone else's account you cannot view it on-line. I would imagine CGC would be very tight lipped about giving out any information over the phone, especially when it is not your account. Even those that have an account are in the dark with most of the processes aside from the date received, and the date the books are shipped out.     

this exactly.. all you can do is keep the record or receipt you got from Unknown comics (guessing a facilitator) and follow up with them but as Joeypost said there's not much information given out anyways from CGC. there will be a update eventually. if the books are received I wouldn't stress about it to much.