• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about we all contact STEVE and ask for a commission ?

28 posts in this topic

Let me guess, the subscriber of Showcase Catalogues said something stupid again.... confused-smiley-013.gif

He posted the contact details for Steve Ditko. mad.gif

Oh God Forbid !!!!

You realize what an you sound like ?

Seriously,...get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess, the subscriber of Showcase Catalogues said something stupid again.... confused-smiley-013.gif

He posted the contact details for Steve Ditko. mad.gif

Oh God Forbid !!!!

You realize what an you sound like ?

Seriously,...get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, Hairshirt, I was just answering the question that Mica and others were asking.

Second, you're the one providing contact details for Steve Ditko and publicly urging everyone to bombard an old man with requests for commissions, when he has very clearly (but politely) stated that he doesn't do commissions, and you think I'm the and need to get a life?

Your stupidity has been good for a few laughs, and as long as what you did was limited to your inane rantings, then it was pretty harmless. But when you start advocating actions such as harassing an old man, then you have crossed a line and should be publicly recognized for the lowlife and p-r-i-c-k that you are.

Sounds like a plan to get a bunch of us pesky book collectors to call up Mr. Ditko and ask a bunch of fanboy questions. Mr. Ditko would get tired of the (all of a sudden) attention and slip up and say something irksome which would then get repeated here and blown out of proportion making many of us angry.

So angry that we pledge to never pick up another book and decide to invest heavily in Romita artwork instead, which would make a certain Romita fan very happy.

Ridiculous. screwy.gif

Sounds like a plan to get a bunch of us pesky book collectors to call up Mr. Ditko and ask a bunch of fanboy questions. Mr. Ditko would get tired of the (all of a sudden) attention and slip up and say something irksome which would then get repeated here and blown out of proportion making many of us angry.

So angry that we pledge to never pick up another book and decide to invest heavily in Romita artwork instead, which would make a certain Romita fan very happy.

Ridiculous. screwy.gif

You are now officially a delusional TWIT !!

• Administrator

This thread is closed as it's made its point.

Note that posts of the personal and non-public contact information for anyone on these boards without their express consent will be pulled. The boards are for discussing comic related things, but that does not include using them as a platform to advocate bothering people in their personal lives.