• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

random raw silver and gold f.s. 8.5 ff 9 added
1 1

36 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns accepted.  s/h on me domestic, actual s/h foreign mailout.  p'pal fine.

majority of these will be new to the market, but I'll start with some old failed-to-sell-originally books with new prices.

ideal 4, one of the offbeat timely hero books as it sprorts a witness appearance.   vg+, o/w, there's a tear under the 10c on right edge. little flap at bottom spine.  $150.

ideal4.jpeg

idealsplash.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

the rest of my miss america appearances.  miss america 1 is a one-shot comic, #2 is magazine sized but with a young lady in costume photo cover.  #3 and up are girl mag covers, but the first 3 [3-5] still have miss america comics inside, along with patsy walker.

here is #3--5.0'ish, c.f. loose but tucked in, with c/ow pages.  $400.

ma3.jpeg

ma3splash.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

was thinking about slabbing the sentinel arc, but instead i'll just try it here.  this one is 8.5, ow/w, and is just a little bitty crease top rt. corner from the 9+ range.  last 8.5 sold for $700 the other day.  at 9.0 it's a $1,300 book.  how 'bout $600 here?

x14.jpg