• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC war comics - nice books in high grade!

126 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I've got some nice DC War books up for grabs today. First 'I'll Take it' rules.

All sales are guaranteed, and paypal only please.

Shipping is $8 for one book, $10 for 2, $15 for 3 in North America. Beyond that we'll figure it out. Good luck and enjoy the sale!

Shep

Our Army at War #214.  NM. SOLD!!!

Great copy. Clean and bright. Would be NM+, but for a small, light dent just beneath the 'S' in the masthead (hardly noticeable, but I'm trying to keep this tight.) Killer art by Russ Heath and super white pages. Awesome, awesome copy.  $38.00.

OAAW 214.jpeg

Edited by bigfiver69

Our Army at War #218.  VF/NM-

Classic DC war key book from this era, featuring the first appearance of the USS Stevens by Sam Glanzman (not to mention a great Russ Heath art job in the title story.) Love this book!! Bright, clean copy with OW pages. $34.00

OAAW 218.jpeg

Edited by bigfiver69

Our Army at War #219. VF+ SOLD!!!

This is a tougher book to find in grade. Lovely copy, and would grade higher but for the light crease on the top left front cover, and a non-breaking vertical crease near spine on back cover. More killer Heath art inside. W/OW pages.  $18.00

OAAW 219 1.jpeg

Edited by bigfiver69

Our Army at War #240. VF/NM. SOLD!

This is one of the tougher BA war books to find in any kind of decent grade (or so I found). Tight clean copy. Light non-breaking  overhang crease on the bottom right cover edge (pressable if that's your thing. OW pages. $28.00

OAAW 240.jpeg

Edited by bigfiver69

Our Army at War #245. VF. SOLD!!!

One of my favorite books in the entire run, with an incredible Russ Heath art job. Tough black cover keeps this one from appearing in grade too often. This would be NM, but for a what appears to be the beginning of a staple pull on upper staple back cover.  Rest assured, the staple has not popped. Just being upfront. 25-cent 52 page issue.  White pages.  $25.00

OAAW 245.jpeg

Edited by bigfiver69

Our Army at War #258 NM-/NM. SOLD!!

Great copy. Light distributor overspray at top back cover, and very light blunt/crease at upper left corner back cover (non-breaking, since it's on white.) W/OW pages. $28.00

OAAW 258.jpeg

Edited by bigfiver69

Our Army at War #261. VF+

Very light surface wear on front cover. Very light blunt/crease at upper left corner back cover (non-breaking, since it's on white.) Light distributor overspray at top cover edge. White pages.  $15.00

OAAW 261.jpeg

20 minutes ago, bigfiver69 said:

Our Army at War #191.  VF/NM

Gorgeous copy, with one of the best Kubert covers of the late '60s. Book is tight and flat. OW pages.  $40.00

OAAW 191.jpeg

:takeit:

GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu