• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bat/Cat Trifecta Art Day!

3 posts in this topic

Wow, first art update in years really. I have been in semi retirement but peaking out now from the shadows with these few pieces.

As Tom King's run on Batman comes to an end, I wanted to post a few pieces from some of my favorite artists on the series. I'll be getting these all framed together as they all have the same theme - the ongoing relationship between the Bat and the Cat that King made so central to his storyline. 

Here they are! Will the Bat and the Cat make it in the end? Only time will tell...

Thanks for stopping by. One more big art day in the works then back into retirement again for me!

JH

50 minutes ago, Jesusjon said:

Wow, first art update in years really. I have been in semi retirement but peaking out now from the shadows with these few pieces.

As Tom King's run on Batman comes to an end, I wanted to post a few pieces from some of my favorite artists on the series. I'll be getting these all framed together as they all have the same theme - the ongoing relationship between the Bat and the Cat that King made so central to his storyline. 

Here they are! Will the Bat and the Cat make it in the end? Only time will tell...

Thanks for stopping by. One more big art day in the works then back into retirement again for me!

JH

Good stuff.  I'm just now going through that run.  Mann seems underrated, I really like his style.