Disney+ Mandalorian
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I SEARCHED, so if this is a duplicate thread blame the  search function on these boards, even used the google trick.

Anyways, I just finished and this is GOOD. Must see...baby yoda, ‘nuff said...only complaint is it left me wanting more.

Edited by Callaway29
33 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

I SEARCHED, so if this is a duplicate thread blame the  search function on these boards, even used the google trick.

Anyways, I just finished and this is GOOD. Must see...baby yoda, ‘nuff said...only complaint is it left me wanting more.

It started out as a rumored Boba Fett TV show, and changed over time. But due to board features, we can't change the thread title.

But there have been many posts about the show. :foryou:

15 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

It started out as a rumored Boba Fett TV show, and changed over time. But due to board features, we can't change the thread title.

If you report your first post and ask the mods to change the thread title, they'll do it for you. I did it with my official boxing thread (It had so few posts I didn't want to start a new one each year) (thumbsu

5 minutes ago, Foley said:

If you report your first post and ask the mods to change the thread title, they'll do it for you. I did it with my official boxing thread (It had so few posts I didn't want to start a new one each year) (thumbsu

Thanks for the suggestion. How old was your thread?

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Thanks for the suggestion. How old was your thread?

No problem at all :) 

It was over a year at least. Past the point where I could change it myself anyway, but I'm not sure if there's a cutoff where they won't do it.

17 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

I'm going to laugh myself silly if you petition the mods to change it only to find out by Season 3 that the Mandalorian turns out to actually be Boba Fett... 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I'm going to laugh myself silly if you petition the mods to change it only to find out by Season 3 that the Mandalorian turns out to actually be Boba Fett... 

:insane:

'The Mandalorian Boba Fett Yoda Star Wars All-Encompassing Thread & Donuts'