• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Hulk 1, 1963 ASM 1 in Key Silver and Bronze Age auction lot

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

I recently had my key Silver Age and Bronze Age lot go active this past Monday on the Heritage Auction website.

I had some big personal keys of mine I've finally had to part ways with (never an easy decision). Anyone interested, please feel free to check out the link before it's end date of Dec 8th 2019.

Books in lot:

• The Amazing Spider-Man #1 (Marvel, 1963) CGC VG- 3.5 Cream to off-white pages
  • Batman #251 Signature Series - Neal Adams (DC, 1973) CGC VF 8.0 Off-white to white pages
  • Doctor Strange #169 (Marvel, 1968) CGC VF+ 8.5 White pages
  • House of Secrets #92 Signature Series - Bernie Wrightson and Len Wein (DC, 1971) CGC VF+ 8.5 Off-white to white pages
  • The Incredible Hulk #1 (Marvel, 1962) CGC GD/VG 3.0 Cream to off-white pages
  • Werewolf by Night #32 (Marvel, 1975) CGC VF- 7.5 Off-white to white pages

http://comics.ha.com/c/search.zx?type=friend-consignorpreview-notice&saleNo=121949&collection=86&FC=0

Please note: Attached picture details on the lots are current as of 12/4. (i.e. Time remaining in lot and current highest bidder)

HA-Auction.jpg