• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books that I got to sell

8 posts in this topic

Posted in general at first but now this is right section.  Short story wife lost job today and put some books on eBay texa_91 for sale to help out if she can’t find a job within a month.  Rather stay ahead of the storm if here is one Anyway posted and don’t sell often on eBay so don’t have a whole lot of feedback.  I’ll give cgc members free shipping for listed price.  Thanks everyone on the boards and hope you have a great Christmas.  Get a hulk 181 and that news same day.  Life is so unpredictable   Tough time of year for everyone I know   So I’m flexible with prices

jeremy

Edited by etowah1123
Edit

Prices with free shipping for books left

Flash 105 4.0 $1150

Avengers 57 8.5 $625

Cap 117 7.5 $325 inner well crack pictures on eBay page   

Showcase 30 5.0 $480

And a terrible jimmy Olsen 134 1.0 $60 got it for free so make an offer lol

Edited by etowah1123
Edit

Prayers partly answered with selling a couple and wife had a job interview tomorrow.  And thank you all for the messages sent to me for the family and words of encouragement.  Best group of comic collectors out here.  

Jeremy 

12 minutes ago, etowah1123 said:

Prayers partly answered with selling a couple and wife had a job interview tomorrow.  And thank you all for the messages sent to me for the family and words of encouragement.  Best group of comic collectors out here.  

Jeremy 

Good luck man You have some good comics hopefully you can sell them and hopefully your wife can get a job