• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the next unrestored Tec #27 come to auction?
6 6

1,086 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Really not that much of a surprise as all of the Wonder Woman related books have not been hot for decades except for a very short time period when all of the hype about the first WW movie with Gal Gadot came out.  :gossip:

Second movie going straight to streaming can’t help the cause 

14 minutes ago, Mr bla bla said:

Id say that Low grade and restored entry level is now 350-400 K minimum

I agree,. Restored copies should also see increased demand, especially if they have some potential to change them to conserved label...somebody is going make big bucks on that kind of move, similar to the Det#2 which was just auctioned off and a change to blue label.

Edited by Mmehdy

52 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

Second movie going straight to streaming can’t help the cause 

Has that been confirmed? I missed that. Thought they had pushed its theater release to next year. 

1 minute ago, G.A.tor said:
2 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Has that been confirmed? I missed that. Thought they had pushed its theater release to next year. 

It’s a Christmas Day theatre and HBO max simultaneous release 

Interesting. I know which way I'll be watching--in the comfort of my living room. 

Edited by Sqeggs

15 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

I agree,. Restored copies should also see increased demand, especially if they have some potential to change them to conserved label...somebody is going make big bucks on that kind of move, similar to the Det#2 which was just auctioned off and a change to blue label.

So is the consensus now that a complete coverless is a legit 100K book? I honestly would not consider parting with mine for less after today.

Edited by I am not Glenda

4 minutes ago, I am not Glenda said:

So is the consensus now that a complete coverless is a legit 100K book? I honestly would not consider parting with mine for less after today.

I mean until there’s a sale  u can’t say but I wouldn’t offer it for less than 100k 

10 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:
14 minutes ago, I am not Glenda said:

So is the consensus now that a complete coverless is a legit 100K book? I honestly would not consider parting with mine for less after today.   I would say YES 

I would not either for one dime under 100K

5 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

I would not either for one dime under 100K

Well now we know we can’t get 2 of them for under 100k :)   Any idea how many coverless completes are out there ?   Let’s see those copies guys !!

Edited by Chicago Boy