• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Toy and Collectibles show and flea market Dec 14,15
1 1

1 post in this topic

This weekend will be the big toy show and collectibles con at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium Maryland. About 90 vendors setup. A smattering of comics amongst the toy and other dealers. Mainly toys and other old collectibles to give you a heads up. I will have some nice slabs including an Avengers 1 (along with a raw copy) plus a bunch of key issues from 60’s to present day. Won’t have room to put everything out so just ask what you are looking for and I will dig through my boxes underneath for you. 

If you google Dave Hart toy show you can get more detailed info. Address of the fairgrounds is 2200 York road in Timonium. First exit off of I83 when heading north from 695. Saturday hours are 9 to 3. Same with Sunday but I know in the past that he opens up a hour early as they add on a Mega flea market in one of the other buildings. Admission on Saturday is a few dollars and Sunday is FREE. If you come on Saturday then only the exhibition hall will be open which is where I will be along with the other collectible type vendors. On Sunday only they open up the 4H building to house the flea market type dealers so both big buildings to go through. Parking is free both days.