• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales 28, Witches Tales 25, Suspense 10 & 11 FOR SALE
1 1

6 posts in this topic

General:

- A couple nice horror books I will be parting from. I tried to take the best pictures possible of front and back of the slab. I am not a dealer, so I do not have any fancy scanner. 

Rules/Payment/Shipping:

- No HOS or Probation Members

- The first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible - If someone else takes the book in the thread before your PM take is acknowledged in the thread (by either you or I), the thread poster is the winner.

- I'll take PayPal if PayPal is your preferred method as well as personal checks. When we have come to a deal agreement, an invoice will be sent with PayPal address. I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

- No time payments

- No Returns, these are all CGC certified books

- Books will be shipped via USPS Priority with Signature. All books are wrapped in bubble wrap as well as industrial foam. (I take the shipping of books very seriously) 

Thank you and Enjoy