• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's 6 UNDERGROUND starring Ryan Reynolds (2019)

18 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

I would watch Punisher: War Zone over this film any time of the day. That at least had a central story surrounding Frank continuing his war on crime.

I'd say the 1st hour of 6 Underground had no story at all, the back half the storyline picked up and made a bit more sense.  But yeah, you'd have to get through the 1st hour to know what the f is going on.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:43 AM, FormerReader said:

Tough crowd. I enjoyed it for what it was. Some movies you should not take too seriously.

Agreed.  My wife & I wanted to watch a fun action flick with humor and that's what we got. (thumbsu

Scott Stuber, Netflix's film chief, has given a definitive answer on the future of 6 Underground: There isn't one. While speaking to Variety about the streamer's future plans, Stuber touched upon the film, which cost Netflix a hefty $150 million. He admitted 6 Underground was a disappointment, and thus there isn't much need for a sequel. Stuber said:

“We didn’t feel like we got there on that one creatively. It was a nice hit, but at the end of the day we didn’t feel like we nailed the mark to justify coming back again. There just wasn’t that deep love for those characters or that world.”

Ouch!