• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this possible?

3 posts in this topic

Is it possible to have a book in hand 8 business days from the graded date in CGC's verification system?  I know there is fast track but that still seems really quick, unless the graded date is when they shipped it to you.  Thanks for any response!

25 minutes ago, Sky1 said:

Is it possible to have a book in hand 8 business days from the graded date in CGC's verification system?  I know there is fast track but that still seems really quick, unless the graded date is when they shipped it to you.  Thanks for any response!

absolutely that's possible.  If you do the 'walk-through' service its pretty easy, depending on the shipping service you choose (and where you're located).

If you do 'express' service, you might need to pick it up in person in Florida (or England) at the store, or possibly get some type of overnight shipping service.  But for sure possible.

But otherwise, it MIGHT be possible if you keep in constant communication with CGC and are doing local pickup, but I certainly don't think they could guarantee it.

For more info I'd suggest checking out the various submission types on the CGC website or contacting a CGC customer service employee via phone or email.

But the bottom line is...if you are either very rich or live in Florida, literally anything is possible.