• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrightson - I'll be with you on your wedding night

25 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2020 at 8:26 AM, vodou said:

Nakatomi shills...please identify yourselves ( lol )

I apologize in advance for being a Nakatomi shill, but they recently did a kickstarter for a jigsaw puzzle (20x30) featuring the art to the "i'll be with you on your wedding night" print by Wrightson. They have a limited supply left on there website if any of you are jigsaw puzzle and Wrightson Collectors it's pretty sharp looking. Considering all the line work going on, I bet it's a person_without_enough_empathy to put together.

On 8/15/2021 at 7:46 PM, boomtown said:

I apologize in advance for being a Nakatomi shill, but they recently did a kickstarter for a jigsaw puzzle (20x30) featuring the art to the "i'll be with you on your wedding night" print by Wrightson. They have a limited supply left on there website if any of you are jigsaw puzzle and Wrightson Collectors it's pretty sharp looking. Considering all the line work going on, I bet it's a person_without_enough_empathy to put together.

Can confirm. I got in on the Kickstarter, received the puzzle, opened the box, said "eff that" and haven't attempted it yet.

Every piece looks the same. I'll wait for winter when I can' leave the house to try it.