• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Forum Dinner, Sat, Sept 17, 2005

170 posts in this topic

I will be at the show and in Baltimore for three days, but I'm not 100% sure about the dinner quite yet.

WTF are you talking about, man! 893whatthe.gif You've gotta come to the dinner.

I'd miss Brian too, but he's probably getting a belated birthday booty call in Balto smile.gif

I have some friends in town that night, and it's possible I'll have dinner with them since I'll generally be around the con the whole day. I haven't figured it out yet. Most likely afterwards I'd stop by anyway if people went out later.

Only if you denounce undisclosed pressing!

I've been against this from the start, but it's the forced disclosure of assumed pressing that I never agreed with tongue.gif

I'll look into some Blue label for the dinner?

Hey, if you do that you can have any view you want and I'll toast to it! hi.giftakeit.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

Mark -

FYI....B'more Con is the same day as "Phillips & Budweiser: Harborfest" (I got a flyer the other day). It's from Noon until 8:00pm, so it might interfere with the Forum Dinner a bit. May want to try and avoid restaurants in the Inner Harbor area as it will (potentially) be more crowded than normal that day. frustrated.gif

I'm in tentative arrangements with the Wyndham Hotel downtown to host the forum dinner. They informed me that they should be able to work with me to keep the cost down to about $40 per person, which I presume most people will find reasonable.

I've been on vacation all this week and return home tomorrow. I'll be able to start making final details this coming week.

If you haven't indicated you plan to attend, please feel free to do so. It will help my negotiations to have a more precise head count.

I'm in tentative arrangements with the Wyndham Hotel downtown to host the forum dinner. They informed me that they should be able to work with me to keep the cost down to about $40 per person, which I presume most people will find reasonable.

I've been on vacation all this week and return home tomorrow. I'll be able to start making final details this coming week.

If you haven't indicated you plan to attend, please feel free to do so. It will help my negotiations to have a more precise head count.

Woohoo!!!! Sounds like a winner! I'm looking forward to it! yay.gif

How's this for coincedence....After my post this morning I get a call from Phillips Seafood asking if I was going to be having a group in town again this year and if I'd like to have them host it again! smile.gif

I told them that someone else was handling that this year. Then I gave them all your contact info.

(Just kidding about the last sentence tongue.gif)

Tentative attendees for dinner (as of Aug 20, 2005):

(1) EsquireComics (and Mrs. Esquirecomics)[2]

(2) RedHook [3]

(3) Solar [4]

(4) ShieldAgent (will your daughter be coming?)[5]

(5) Chrisco37 [6]

(6) FlyingDonut (and the lovely Mrs. Flying Donut) [8]

(7) BronzeBruce13 [9]

(8) ArnoldTBlumberg [10]

(9) Silverandbronze [11]

(10) TomG (and a mysterious guest)[13]

(11) DarthDiesel (plus wife and little kids)[15]

Tentative attendees for dinner (as of Aug 20, 2005):

(2) RedHook [3]

(3) Solar [4]

(5) Chrisco37 [6]

(7) BronzeBruce13 [9]

(8) ArnoldTBlumberg [10]

(9) Silverandbronze [11]

(12) Dam60 [16]

(13) ComicBookGuy[17]

Tentative attendees for dinner (as of Aug 23, 2005):

(2) RedHook [3]

(3) Solar [4]

(5) Chrisco37 [6]

(7) BronzeBruce13 [9]

(8) ArnoldTBlumberg [10]

(9) Silverandbronze [11]

(12) Dam60 [16]

(13) ComicBookGuy[17]

(14) Colossuscomics [18]

Where are the rest of you??????

And why can't I include funny symbols in my posts?

Sadly, Red is staying in the same hotel as I am which likely means that I will be tarred and feathered Saturday evening.

By the way Red, I'm still your ride to and from the con, so my disappearance at dinner won't change that.

Sadly, Red is staying in the same hotel as I am which likely means that I will be tarred and feathered Saturday evening.

By the way Red, I'm still your ride to and from the con, so my disappearance at dinner won't change that.

I don't see MaryAnn on the dinner guest list 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif

...First rule of conventions ,.....never bring you're wife..... thumbsup2.gif

...First rule of conventions ,.....never bring you're wife..... thumbsup2.gif

or someone else's and try to pass her off as your own foreheadslap.gif