• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HBO Max's LAST OF THE MOHICANS series (TBD)
3 3

7 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2022 at 10:27 AM, Buzzetta said:

For me the definitive adaptation of this was the Michael Mann version.  

Daniel Day Lewis is great as always but the one thing that I have rarely seen duplicated in film is the use of cinematography and musical score to elevate a film in the way it does.  I still love this soundtrack.   I even remember when it was the playing over the speakers at the Wilderness Lodge hotel in Disney World.  

I love, love, love this movie! The casting. The story interpretation. The soundtrack. So good!

Last_Of_The_Mohicans_DDC.PNG.1e51f6a5ba998db9a2cc442baad20a2b.PNG

Taika Waittiti has no idea what he is talking about when he stated Director's Cuts suck. Try this one on! I watch it at least one a year. If not more.

:banana:

And that ending. So emotional. It gets me every time!

On 7/17/2022 at 10:21 AM, Bosco685 said:

I love, love, love this movie! The casting. The story interpretation. The soundtrack. So good!

Last_Of_The_Mohicans_DDC.PNG.1e51f6a5ba998db9a2cc442baad20a2b.PNG

Taika Waittiti has no idea what he is talking about when he stated Director's Cuts suck. Try this one on! I watch it at least one a year. If not more.

:banana:

And that ending. So emotional. It gets me every time!

Was unaware of a directors cut.  Ill have to check this out.