• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 27 BAT pages coming soon to HA

13 posts in this topic

Nice looking pages all around.  Any idea where they came from ? They look nicer than the ones that went CHEAP IMO on Comic Connect.  I think Heritage is a better venue for these pages.  Any predictions ??

Edited by Chicago Boy

3 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

10K a page ? No idea really on what single pages go for.

The CC pages went between 10-11k.  Not as nice as these and I thought they went way cheap.  I’m thinking these pages are worth 15-20k a piece. With the new Action 1 page 5 record it certainly wouldn’t surprise me if 1 of these went for more than 20.  Not a bad page out if the three content wise. All winners ( page 2 being my personal favorite ). 

7 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

The CC pages went between 10-11k.  Not as nice as these and I thought they went way cheap.  I’m thinking these pages are worth 15-20k a piece. With the new Action 1 page 5 record it certainly wouldn’t surprise me if 1 of these went for more than 20.  Not a bad page out if the three content wise. All winners ( page 2 being my personal favorite ). 

Im also thinking 15-20k

Hope its 10k so I can scoop one up lol

I’m going to assume that the Bat pages that sold on Comic Connect for 10kish were an outlier. Hard to tell as the CC pages were the first to come public auction that I remember in the last decade.  I do think CC  was not the best venue for these grail pages and I think Heritage is the right place for these 👍🏻