• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FX's FARGO from Noah Hawley (4/19/20)
1 1

14 posts in this topic

1 + 2 were great, but 3 was awful - I couldn't stand Ewen McGregor.

Now Mary Elizabeth Winstead on the other hand, I could watch all day.

Lets hope it gets back to it's wacky humour and mindless violence combo which worked so well in the movie and 1st 2 series.

Up to Episode 5, and this season is choke full of interesting characters, engaging stories and great soundtracks. Typical of Noah Hawley shows. You can just feel the same approach as Legion, which is a great experience.

And what a cast. They make every scene that much more intense and the depth that much worth the journey.

^^

Really enjoyed this season didn't care so much for the finale but they can't all be winners 2c good episode just didn't finish up the way I wanted but beggars can't be choosers 

Ughh. That was painful. Most of the resolutions were cursory and linear, but at least there wasn’t a UFO this time. For someone who can craft such interesting characters, it was the fumble at the one-yard line to cap a long drive that I cautioned my wife earlier in the season (or as many times as she’d tolerate it). :preach:

On 1/21/2024 at 9:54 PM, PopKulture said:

Ughh. That was painful. Most of the resolutions were cursory and linear, but at least there wasn’t a UFO this time. For someone who can craft such interesting characters, it was the fumble at the one-yard line to cap a long drive that I cautioned my wife earlier in the season (or as many times as she’d tolerate it). :preach:

No UFO But we get a 500 year old man :banana: