• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Photos/Scans of Detective Comics #31

9 posts in this topic

The Heritage copy (upcoming auction) will be a newly certified copy. It would be interesting to check all slabbed scans for potential duplicate submissions.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

The Heritage copy (upcoming auction) will be a newly certified copy. It would be interesting to check all slabbed scans for potential duplicate submissions.

I track those too. Books that have been slabbed with the intent to grade-bump. Restored books with resto removed and resubmitted for blue labels. All of it.

1 hour ago, Wayne-Tec said:

I track those too. Books that have been slabbed with the intent to grade-bump. Restored books with resto removed and resubmitted for blue labels. All of it.

Do you share your findings with CGC for them to correct the census ?

Currently pending are removals of 1 35 and 1 36 from the census. There would also be a removal of 1 blue label 29 (was a 3.5 now a 3.0) but I lost the books I had on my watch list after the ComicConnect site update.

Edited by Gotham Kid