• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Oceans11 Sales thread Baker, romance, Jungle, Doll Man, Crime, Atlas, raw Golden age 20% off. Slabs Dr Strange 1, ASM 361, Hawkman 2.
3 3

72 posts in this topic

Got a handful of Golden Age books here to move. Assorted titles and all raw. This is going to be a fairly small sames thread. All books here have not been pressed, though a few could use it and would benefit from it if that's your type of thing. 

This all being said, I've tried to grade everything fairly and price accordingly, but if you see something you don't agree with or want to shoot me a lower offer, I encourage it.

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of invoicing - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

books have NOT been pressed, which in some cases will be very obvious.  Not saying you should or shouldn't and while I doubt any of these will press up to an 11, some books may benefit from such things. All I can say is that none were pressed previously to the best of my knowledge

RETURN POLICY
15 day return policy

Edited by oceans11

Thrilling Comics 66 Schomburg airbrush cover that's one of my favorites. 1" Rip on edge right near the guys head. Tanning on edge. Piece missing from back. Was going to send this for a press and clean, but figured I'd offer it here first. VG-

$100.00 SOLD

thrilling 66 a.jpg

thrilling 66 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Big 3 issue 3 from Fox. Coverless. Complete. Pretty hard to find title featuring Samson, Blue Beetle, and The Flame. Tape on the back. Small tape on front page and  rip that goes down to the bottom of the L in Beetle. Front page has a 2" piece missing at the bottom spine, and a splut that goes up another 3"; about halfway up.  Bottom front right is missing a 1" x 3" piece also. Still, just not a title you see regularly.

$80.00

big 3 3 a.jpg

big 3 3 b.jpg

Challengers of the Unknown 21 Under appreciated DC title. Solid VG/F with some edge creasing and a couple small chips out of the right side.

$35.00 SOLD by PM

challengers of unknown 21 a.jpg

challengers of unknown 21 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Canteen Kate 3 Matt Baker's classic cover and this one is a mess. Piece missing bottom corner. Rough spine with split about halfway up. Piece out of the spine near top. But it's all there and the cover is attached at top staple.  It's really in the Fair./Good range but it's a Baker and listed as Scarce in Overstreet,

$100.00 SOLD

canteen kate 3 a.jpg

canteen kate 3 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11