• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flaw

6 posts in this topic

Nope, not an error. These comics were sold directly at comic shops in the late 70s, early 80s. I assume that the price in the top left is in a diamond shaped box? These books were not distributed by Curtis who normally distributed Marvel's comics. This comic you have could also have been put into 3 packs, which contained 3 comics in a plastic bag marked for 99 cents or less than the 3 comics normally were priced. They are not that rare but are a form of price variant. Maybe someone else here can clarify but I always thought these issues were printed later or after "original" issues with the normal Curtis CC mark on them but I may be wrong.

The bar code was left blank on some, and others there is the bar code with a black line through it. 

Edited by comicginger1789

4 hours ago, Baddboss said:

The little corner box on the left bottom of my comic is blank/empty usually there's a bar code or something there. Does this mean anything to anyone 

It usually helps if you provide a picture.