• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this All Star Western #10

10 posts in this topic

Staples are clean. Cover well secured to book. Pages are white to slightly off white.

FRONT COVER: Bottom right corner - very tiny crease. Spine - four stress lines. Not easily seen in scan.

BACK COVER: Spine - a couple light stress lines. Left Edge - a little more than half way down is what appears to be an ink blotch of some kind. Happened during production? I don't know. Along top cover left side - some "krinkling" which you can clearly see. Bottom right corner - looks like a very small blotch of some king of moisture damage.

Worth sending in for certification?

AllStarWest10front.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AllStarWest10back.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Staples are clean. Cover well secured to book. Pages are white to slightly off white.

FRONT COVER: Bottom right corner - very tiny crease. Spine - four stress lines. Not easily seen in scan.

BACK COVER: Spine - a couple light stress lines. Left Edge - a little more than half way down is what appears to be an ink blotch of some kind. Happened during production? I don't know. Along top cover left side - some "krinkling" which you can clearly see. Bottom right corner - looks like a very small blotch of some king of moisture damage.

Worth sending in for certification?

1st Appearance of Jonah Hex? Ab-so-friggin-lutely sumo.gif

9.0 White pages - money in the bank! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nice book, tough in grade. Belongs in every serious bronze collection.

I may be waaaaaay off base here, but if you're thinking of selling it I think that book will do better out of the slab than in it. Just an opinion.

Love seeing that book

Shep

smirk.gif