Please grade this Green Lantern 4

11 posts in this topic

474 posts

With the blunted URFC and upper staple small tears and spine dings I'd have to put this comic at about 8.0/8.5 . But I have to add that this is a FEB copy and not a MAY issue. 27_laughing.gif

44 posts

what is the page coloraiton inside the book, as is i think it might bring about a 8.5-9 due to spine stress and rounded corners

24,856 posts
With the blunted URFC and upper staple small tears and spine dings I'd have to put this comic at about 8.0/8.5 . But I have to add that this is a FEB copy and not a MAY issue. 27_laughing.gif

I agree with Nef on the 8.0

Hi Nef flowerred.gif

33,631 posts

7.5 if it gets the DC drop. tongue.gif

585 posts
what is the page coloraiton inside the book, as is i think it might bring about a 8.5-9 due to spine stress and rounded corners

Pages are off-white.

35,158 posts

I want to say 8.0 but with multiple spine stresses I say this turns out as a 7.5.

40,317 posts

We need a scan of the back cover to grade the book properly - also take it out of the Mylar first makepoint.gif

flowerred.gif

8,762 posts
I want to say 8.0 but with multiple spine stresses I say this turns out as a 7.5.

based on how my recent DC's were graded, i'd say this would garner around a 7.5 assuming nothing wrong with the BC. personally i think it looks 8.0+.... thumbsup2.gif

23,542 posts

7.0, I must need some more sleep as it looks like I'm being harsh today.

Nice copy, but not too much behind the MIS issue you listed. When you hold the two issues up side by side, how do you think they compare?