• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Marvel Spotlight #32

12 posts in this topic

so I'm just curious what everyone thinks about this book, it's already been graded and I received it yesterday but looking for a ball park what you guys think, my guess was a 7.5-8.0 the pics below are just the front cover not sure if you can see the issues or not but the back is perfect not a single defect that I can see and the pages are White anyway if this is not a good post than please let me know and I'll remove it.

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

7 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

Photoshop’d?

talk about a “gift grade”

not at all, this is pathetic that this was graded at a 9.8 how does it even happen?  Aren't they suppose to double check things prior to shipping? I sent in 25 books and had them all pressed and cleaned and books that had very minor non color breaking ticks got 9.4's and 9.6's  and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them and then i get this which is laughable. 

1 hour ago, billsid said:

not at all, this is pathetic that this was graded at a 9.8 how does it even happen?  Aren't they suppose to double check things prior to shipping? I sent in 25 books and had them all pressed and cleaned and books that had very minor non color breaking ticks got 9.4's and 9.6's  and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them and then i get this which is laughable. 

That’s a 1400 +/-  dollar difference in actual grade. Sell it, make a profit buy a 9.0 ($200) and use the other 1200 on more books

8DE6C90B-FC05-416D-8B59-3AE4DC4F1FBE.png

Edited by B2D327
Pic added