• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Detective Comics #1000 CGC 9.8 Gold Foil Boutique Edition with 7 Signatures (Capullo, Maleev, Tynion, et al).

2 posts in this topic

Update: Sold to Bobby Watts!

Signed in gold ink by Denny O'Neil, Steve Epting, James Tynion IV, Greg Capullo, Joelle Jones, Alex Maleev, and Doug Moench. I purchased from Rich Henn for $295 last year. Have a medical bill I need to cover so looking to sell for $220. Unfortunately this book does not photograph well due to the glossy cover, and when I tried to scan it it only showed the signatures. Reply here or message me if interested. 

My kudos thread

Acceptable payment: Paypal
Shipping: Free shipping in 1 business day within the continental US by priority mail
Refund Policy: Since books is graded, no returns unless book is damaged in shipment. If so, I will provide full refund and cover return shipping.

20200209_191558.jpg

20200209_191720.jpg

Edited by SBRobin

27 minutes ago, SBRobin said:

Signed in gold ink by Denny O'Neil, Steve Epting, James Tynion IV, Greg Capullo, Joelle Jones, Alex Maleev, and Doug Moench. I purchased from Rich Henn for $250 last year. Have a medical bill I need to cover so looking to sell for $220. Unfortunately this book does not photograph well due to the glossy cover, and when I tried to scan it it only showed the signatures. Reply here or message me if interested. 

My kudos thread

Acceptable payment: Paypal
Shipping: Free shipping in 1 business day within the continental US by priority mail
Refund Policy: Since books is graded, no returns unless book is damaged in shipment. If so, I will provide full refund and cover return shipping.

20200209_191558.jpg

20200209_191720.jpg

:takeit: