• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is used to be my happy place....
4 4

184 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, JJ-4 said:

Those "kids" on spring break really screwed up.  Not sure what should be done about that.  That said, I agree my younger one's have been having a good time just taking it easy for a while.  They usually are on the go non stop between school, homework, sports, and social obligations.  Nice to just see them acting like kids (like we probably had it when we were younger) for a change.

My youngest has a bazillion on line assignments. The teacher is just sending a zillion of them. Many are very hard to do on a laptop and really need you to print out many pages. I don't have much printer ink, so this is all very awkward and hovering over my kid badgering him to do 4 hours of homework a day while I am working full time may drive me insane. We are being sent PDFs to do writing assignments on. I have to convert them to word to be able to edit, which messes everything up. For handwritten stuff we need to take pics of it and upload it. I can't stand this!!

Edited by the blob

5 hours ago, the blob said:

My youngest has a bazillion on line assignments. The teacher is just sending a zillion of them. Many are very hard to do on a laptop and really need you to print out many pages. I don't have much printer ink, so this is all very awkward and hovering over my kid badgering him to do 4 hours of homework a day while I am working full time may drive me insane. We are being sent PDFs to do writing assignments on. I have to convert them to word to be able to edit, which messes everything up. For handwritten stuff we need to take pics of it and upload it. I can't stand this!!

It cost money but I think if you upgrade to Adobe Pro you can make edits on pdfs.

14 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

It cost money but I think if you upgrade to Adobe Pro you can make edits on pdfs.

Some of the assignments are drawings and writing.... 3rd grade math is tricky...but yes, my wife showed me, while screaming