• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don’t give two *%&$ that the end is near...
1 1

62 posts in this topic

Just now, romanheart said:

I have to be careful with my funds in case of an emergency. I might feel differently if I have more liquid funds on hand.

This is not Penthouse Forum. :sumo: 

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Thank you for your service :foryou: 

I told my boss I'll work until the riots start.... Jk hopefully. Although it has become common place for customers to make jokes about me getting jacked/robbed now. Honestly making me uneasy. Could be worse I could transport toilet paper. :nyah: 

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I got this one in today! :banana: 

Only $9.99! :cloud9: 

I bought it for the parachutes...., :gossip:

s-l1600.jpg

I like the garters.sweet!

lets revive the candy thread,I got newsies!

I'll walk the magoo and pic time maybe later! :banana:

45 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I've a lot of friends working in grocery and I'm concerned for them all.Should be compensated for the risk,all of you.If it's deemed essential,then the pay should be raised.

Loblaws here in Ontario,not sure of the rest of Canada is giving employees an additional 15%.

Folks doing this for $7.25 are not getting combat pay for sure. I suppose it is better than being out of work though. At least by me it is $15, so I feel less bad for them. Still not worth getting sick for, but if you're paying the bills..

I am pretty happy I am no longer on the okBoomer facebook group. I suspect there are a lot of youngsters on there both reveling in potential boomer deaths, but also losing their mess because their retail/food jobs have been shut down.

7 minutes ago, the blob said:

I am pretty happy I am no longer on the okBoomer facebook group. I suspect there are a lot of youngsters on there both reveling in potential boomer deaths, but also losing their mess because their retail/food jobs have been shut down.

They don’t have jobs. They “influence” peers on social media.

1 hour ago, newshane said:

We're closer than we've ever been...getting closer every second. 

This video should cheer everyone up! It's one of the most sobering things I've ever seen. 

Just goes to show how far ahead of his time Perry Como was when this was released in 1946

2 hours ago, newshane said:

We're closer than we've ever been...getting closer every second. 

This video should cheer everyone up! It's one of the most sobering things I've ever seen. 

In the final analysis, I imagine the gist of this is that if the Coronavirus doesn't do us all in first, eventually, the sun's corona will!  Maybe by the time that happens, we will have already migrated to places too far away to be affected.

2 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

I told my boss I'll work until the riots start.... Jk hopefully. Although it has become common place for customers to make jokes about me getting jacked/robbed now. Honestly making me uneasy. Could be worse I could transport toilet paper. :nyah: 

Always remember, things can never be so bad that they can't possibly get any worse!    :devil: