• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any artist in need of work
1 1

3 posts in this topic

If there’s any artist that are looking to do commissions or sell some of their published pages or something, please post here.  I for one am willing to help out an artist by getting a commission or purchasing a piece if they have something I really like. I’m sure there are others here that are also willing to make some purchases.

or if you know an artist that’s not on this site, please post their name and how to contact them, maybe show  a sample of their work.  Let see if we can help each other in this crisis.

4 hours ago, RB3 said:

If there’s any artist that are looking to do commissions or sell some of their published pages or something, please post here.  I for one am willing to help out an artist by getting a commission or purchasing a piece if they have something I really like. I’m sure there are others here that are also willing to make some purchases.

or if you know an artist that’s not on this site, please post their name and how to contact them, maybe show  a sample of their work.  Let see if we can help each other in this crisis.

On Facebook, there is at least one Group specializing in commissions. Also, many artists have their own websites, like Tom Mandrake. You can always drop them a line if you have a specific one or ones in mind.

There is also an “At Home Commission Opportunities” Event on Facebook listing quite a few artists looking for work.

Edited by Rick2you2

I could definitely use the help at the moment

Here's a directory with scans of my work as inker over my long time collaborator Kyle Hotz for a Book of Revelations adaption that we did a couple years ago. I think it's some of the best stuff we've done together since we first started working together in the mid 90's.

http://www.inkmachine.com/art/revelations/

There's a lot of dark, horror type elements to it of course.

There's a LOT of full page splashes and double page splashes here.

This is just a raw directory with high resolution jpg files in it. Nothing fancy at all.

If you see something here that interests you, please just send me the name of the file or a link to it and I'll get you the price for it right away.

I'm also available for commissions as well. If you're interested in samples of my own work (full pencils and inks) please send me a message and I'll get some samples to you. I'm not the best at all with keeping up to date websites or social media sites with my current commissions, so I apologize for this old geezer and my old fashioned ways. LOL

Thanks a lot!

Edited by jasonmoore