• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature signings - Can 2 artists sign the same book under the same submission (Miller and King) - and what's the cost?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I want to get a comic book signed by Frank Miller and Tom King.  They both have upcoming signature signings with submission due dates of 5-29-20.  How do I submit the book, and is there a cost savings (since the book will only be graded and slabbed once)?

• Administrator
On 4/16/2020 at 2:06 PM, grendel242 said:

I want to get a comic book signed by Frank Miller and Tom King.  They both have upcoming signature signings with submission due dates of 5-29-20.  How do I submit the book, and is there a cost savings (since the book will only be graded and slabbed once)?

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we can't accommodate multi-sgs on the same book for signing that are happening at different times.You would need to send one for Frank Miller and one for Tom King.

Here are the articles with information on submission:

On 4/16/2020 at 11:06 AM, grendel242 said:

Are you submitting through CGC?  Or through comicsketchart?  Send it off to comicsketchart as they are official facilitators.  They should get you squared away so you only pay for one submission form.