• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 15% OFF: Signed Limited Edition Wrightson Prints, Walking Dead, Detective 569, Marvel Collectibles, CBG issues, CGC-graded Marvel Age 38 & 90, Raw Copper/Moderns
2 2

117 posts in this topic

:news: One and only price break: Everything now 15% off!

I am listing some signed limited edition prints and posters, with other assorted items coming up later. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Terms:
First :takeit: claims the item. PM offers are also welcome and encouraged.

Payments:
PayPal or Money Order accepted.

Shipping:

• Items will include U.S. shipping charges unless otherwise indicated.
  • International buyers: Exact shipping minus the cost of U.S. shipping. Please contact me for a quote.

Shipping adjusted for multiple items. Orders of 16 oz. and under will be shipped via First Class Mail. Orders that exceed that weight will be shipped via Priority Mail. Orders of $20 or more will include insurance as part of the shipping cost.

Other:
I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

Return Policy:
Returns accepted within 14 days of the sale date. Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund.
Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Edited by Real Frantic One
15% OFF

Portfolios & Limited Edition Prints

morotoportfolio.thumb.jpg.3582f120cd3996076331beb25d8020bf.jpg

Touch of the Temptress Portfolio by Esteban Maroto
Portfolio contains six prints of paintings by Maroto. Published by S.Q. Productions in 1994. Still sealed.
PRICE: $15

airfighters2.jpg.30d3881bc031392747b0e13f63c8f0e4.jpggangsters4.jpg.a819d524844539f4ff903dae777b8068.jpg

Classic Comic Cover Prints
These high-quality 11" x 17" prints were published by Canton Street Press in 2013. Shrink wrapped on cardboard and mailed flat.

Gangsters and Gun Molls #4 by Syd Shores (2 available)
Air Fighters Vol. 2 #2 by Fred Kida (1 available)
PRICE: $10 each

Edited by Real Frantic One