• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

Grendel #1 CGC 9.8 s/s by both Pander Bros., Arnold & Jacob Pander.  Sketch by Arnold Pander.  Also signed by Matt Wagner. - $225

Blue universal sales around $169.  There was a recent BIN on eBay at $199 for a book like this.  These are tough.  Straight up.  I did five (5) of these, and I'm pretty certain they are still the only five cps out there with all three guys and a sketch.   I'll leave it here for a couple days only.  Hope someone snags it!

grendel1A.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Espers #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Mick Austin & David Lloyd - $175

This is really more a case of never finding Mick Austin sigs anywhere again.  A UK resident, and not even a convention appearance.  A third party set this up for me, and I did a total of about 12 CGC signature series with Austin.  His covers for Eclipse books were epic.  I'm 99% certain to this day, the books that I did with him in London in 2013 remain the only signature series books.  Lone top census copy.

espers1.jpg

Books of Magic #1 CGC 9.6 s/s John Bolton - $145

A 9.8 blue universal just sold for $231.  There are only two cps in signature series, both 9.6

bom1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn