• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help to identify if/where this was published

4 posts in this topic

Brian, I didn't see this out there anywhere.  I saw Mike did a Three Musketeers book (Hi-Adventure Heroes #2 (Aug. 1969), but that doesn't look like one of them. I also found a sketch that Mike did in the same year as the one you posted.

Not sure any of this helps, except to maybe bump your thread.  Good Luck.

image.png.0fad902ff95e671ce80a832cbc071015.png

19 hours ago, Brian Peck said:

Anyone recognize this? 
Not sure what this was done for, on the back is written "45% print". Its signed and dated 1970.

Flashgordon_royer.thumb.jpg.f76d8fede7349b5ceb890c460e617bf7.jpg

I can't find the specific image but it looks like Flash Gordon to me if that wasn't already obvious to you - the circles around his tunic top fit. 

19 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I can't find the specific image but it looks like Flash Gordon to me if that wasn't already obvious to you - the circles around his tunic top fit. 

Ya its Flash Gordon, belt and boots are a good indication. Mike signature is a homage to Alex Raymond's, he did the same signature on the Women of Mongo artwork which was published in the Heritage fanzine which featured Flash Gordon art by many artists.