• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Small comic book publishers (Brookwood, Sun, Worth, Hawley, Hyper, etc.)
1 1

111 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2022 at 3:13 PM, GACollectibles said:

Just got this in, love this cover!

25727.jpg.2b8b2674711bf787232c0b088fcf6c8b.jpg

Has an Eddie Campbell vibe. Or maybe Eddie has a Charles Biro vibe. hm

On 6/12/2020 at 12:42 AM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

16544435611_7a9c45523f_c.jpg

I loved that book so much. But exciting facts are going on with that publisher that I didn't figure out, and I would be grateful if someone would tell me a little about it. The book's author wrote two essays on sexual harassment back in the nineties for his kids https://studyhippo.com/essay-examples/sexual-harassment/, and the thing is, he put most of the ideas that he used in analytical approach while writing the book from the papers that he did research about.

Wow! The Mysterious Traveler series is one of my favorite ones. Unfortunately, the series didn't last long enough.

Edited by Charlee_01

On 3/23/2022 at 9:01 PM, Charlee_01 said:

Wow! The Mysterious Traveler series is one of my favorite ones. Unfortunately, the series didn't last long enough.

This is the only issue from that publisher.  It's from 1948.  Charlton had a later series with Ditko art and covers.  Are you thinking of those?  They lasted 15 issues.  Here's one I have:

50442787432_0d556aa8a4_c.jpg