• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman vs Thor
2 2

226 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Myowncollector said:

It's only fair isn't it? Did marvel not steal dc idea of having a rich intelligent billionaire who uses technology to become a super hero? 

There is a long list of thievery between the rival companies and eerily similar superheroes/villains 

5 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

With the Odinforce Thor is able to take on Galactus! 

A starving Galactus, maybe.

We're talking about Thor vs Superman, though - not a starving Galactus. What does Odinforce provide Thor to potentially defeat Superman?

4 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

A starving Galactus, maybe.

We're talking about Thor vs Superman, though - not a starving Galactus. What does Odinforce provide Thor to potentially defeat Superman?

Here are a list of Feats of the Odinforce:

2,3,11, 14 are noteworthy.

Sadly,  the Odinforce gave us Thunderstrike! lol

1. Assisted Thor in denting Captain America's virtually indestructible shield.
  2. Odin, wielding it, created a galaxy and then destroyed it.
  3. With The Odin Force, Thor takes two nuclear warheads out of his chest without injury.
  4. Killed Captain America whilst destroying his shield.
  5. Kills Wolverine while destroying him and his Adamantium bones.
  6. Thor has used the Odin Force to cure a man of his terminal cancer.
  7. Thor has used the Odin Force to stop time itself.
  8. Odin used it to cut out the heart of a star, which was used to forge and empower the legendary hammer Mjolnir.
  9. Odin used it to bring back to life both Thor and Brunnhilde. (Valkyrie)
  10. By channeling the Odin Force into his sacred hammer Mjolnir, Thor decapitated the nigh-invincible Destroyer Armor with one strike.
  11. Thor used the Odin Force to not only become the supreme ruler of Earth itself, but also eliminate all of its heroes and villains that opposed him.
  12. Odin used it to transform the cursed Nibelling rings into the gigantic Oversword of Asgard. (Now known as the Odinsword)
  13. Thor used it to destroy the Blood Axe of Skurge the Executioner, stating that only the Odin Force was capable of doing so.
  14. Thor used the Odin Force to restore not only the floating city of Asgard on Earth, but also restored the lives of all the Asgardians who were lost after Ragnarok.
  15. Odin used it to create and empower Stormbreaker, the hammer of Beta Ray Bill.
  16. Odin used it to create and empower the Uru mace Thunderstrike, as a gift to Eric Masterson for all his heroic efforts in Asgard's name.
  17. Odin used it to trap Surtur within his own body, becoming a living prison for the fire Elemental.
  18. Odin used it to save the life of Eric Masterson by merging his life force with that of Thor'

BTW Have you gotten your subscription to HBO MAX for the Snyder Cut? You must be very happy! 

3 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

3. With The Odin Force, Thor takes two nuclear warheads out of his chest without injury.
  8. Odin used it to cut out the heart of a star, which was used to forge and empower the legendary hammer Mjolnir.
  10. By channeling the Odin Force into his sacred hammer Mjolnir, Thor decapitated the nigh-invincible Destroyer Armor with one strike.
  11. Thor used the Odin Force to not only become the supreme ruler of Earth itself, but also eliminate all of its heroes and villains that opposed him.
  12. Odin used it to transform the cursed Nibelling rings into the gigantic Oversword of Asgard. (Now known as the Odinsword)
  13. Thor used it to destroy the Blood Axe of Skurge the Executioner, stating that only the Odin Force was capable of doing so.
  14. Thor used the Odin Force to restore not only the floating city of Asgard on Earth, but also restored the lives of all the Asgardians who were lost after Ragnarok.
  15. Odin used it to create and empower Stormbreaker, the hammer of Beta Ray Bill.
  16. Odin used it to create and empower the Uru mace Thunderstrike, as a gift to Eric Masterson for all his heroic efforts in Asgard's name.
  17. Odin used it to trap Surtur within his own body, becoming a living prison for the fire Elemental.
  18. Odin used it to save the life of Eric Masterson by merging his life force with that of Thor'

BTW Have you gotten your subscription to HBO MAX for the Snyder Cut? You must be very happy! 

I don't see how any of those affect combating Superman, though. Thor + Odinforce is OP, but it's not Superman OP.

I won't be signing up for HBO MAX until the release date is close. I'm floored. Couldn't be happier.

7 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I don't see how any of those affect combating Superman, though. Thor + Odinforce is OP, but it's not Superman OP.

I won't be signing up for HBO MAX until the release date is close. I'm floored. Couldn't be happier.

Well I didn't read the comic this referenced but #11 says he defeated all of earth's heroes & villians, so I would think that would put him on Supes' level! 

Your praying to Cthulhu worked on the Snyder cut! :golfclap:

Now do something for me & get them to redo TLJ ! lol

9 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Well I didn't read the comic this referenced but #11 says he defeated all of earth's heroes & villians, so I would think that would put him on Supes' level! 

Your praying to Cthulhu worked on the Snyder cut! :golfclap:

Now do something for me & get them to redo TLJ ! lol

Sadly, it's beyond saving. That would require redoing TROS, too.

The main argument is WODC Superman vs MCU Thor, too. MCU Thor doesn't have any advantages that I can discern.

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Sadly, it's beyond saving. That would require redoing TROS, too.

The main argument is WODC Superman vs MCU Thor, too. MCU Thor doesn't have any advantages that I can discern.

Yes let's just have them redo TFA,TLJ, & ROS while they are at it!

I think the main problem with Thor defeating Superman, is Supes speed!

Thor would have to constantly barrage him with magical lightning  so he can't get his wits about him ( the way Captain Marbles did in Kingdom Come) or I think Supes takes him down! 

Number 6 works!

Superman is a cancer to comics!

39 minutes ago, Comics4All said: