• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

51 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

:takeit: Dependent upon price/snot index.

By "snot index" I assume you mean the special card showing the graduated shades of green....

Fantastic Four 88 Q 8.5 (Cracked out CGC Qualified 9.0 OW-W label incl & reads "cover & 1st wrap detached from bottom staple"; I have it at 8.5 owing to mod to heavy tanning interior cvrs with d-shdws outer edges fc & bc, and soft crners ul & bl bc with sm cb crses; otherwise strong colours & gloss; light cb spine stress; light to mod foxing/tanning bc; a pretty book which can be safely handled as a reader) $20.00

FF-88-Q-fc.jpg

FF-88-Q-bc.jpg

16 hours ago, crassus said:

Thor 157 Apparent 7.5 (CT br crnr fc with corresponding bleed-thru inside cvr; I have a small suspicion that the top edge may have been trimmed, notice top spine slight leftover(?) remnant of overhang? Not certain about that, but the CT is certain; otherwise light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly btm edge fc; mod cb spine stress, mostly larger cb stress line top spine; sm spot of rust btm staple at cf; mod foxing/tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc, so a pretty reader from one of my all time favourite story arcs) $5.00

Thor-157-fc.jpg

Thor-157-bc.jpg

16 hours ago, crassus said:

Tales of Suspense 66 Apparent 7.5 (TRIMMED top & btm edges; otherwise bright with strong colours & superior gloss; mod spine & edge wear, mainly btm edges fc & bc where, I presume, the cut wasn't as clean; mod cb spine stress; sm faint cb crse br crnr fc; longer cb crse bl crnr bc; mod foxing interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc, so another pretty reader) $12.00

ToS-66-R-fc.jpg

ToS-66-R-bc.jpg

Boogers be damned. I'll take 'em!

Thread Recap

Some nice books still available

Always happy to consider PM offers!

Many thanks to everyone for having a look :smile:

PAGE 2

Monsters on the Prowl 14 9.2 $75.00 

Monsters on the Prowl 20 9.2 $65.00

Where Monsters Dwell 26 9.2 $35.00 

Marvel Triple Action 12 7.5 $5.00