• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING THREAD END OF THE WEEK - TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS - Hulk #1 Amazing Fantasy #15 - LOTS OF EARLY FF RAW ADDED 9/17/20 - Mad 1+2, Cap 100+117, FF 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 45, 48,49
2 2

97 posts in this topic

Awesome run of Hulks. I'm a newbie here. I'm a collector, not a dealer. My books have been stored for 25 to 30 years. I just sent some out and had them graded. Looking for GPA values. Slabs ship USPS flat rate priority box $15.05, raw books priority mail envelope $7.75, will combine shipping. Bank Check or Paypal. No refunds. As I said I'm new here, I'll work with you, just trying to get up to speed with this site. Not interested in trades. Thanks.

Hulk #1 CGC 2.0    Asking PGA    $9600   PRICE DROP   $9000    -   SOLD

Hulk #2 CGC 4.5     $1700     -     SOLD

Hulk #3 CGC 3.0      $470     -     SOLD

Hulk #4 CGC 4.5      $580     -     SOLD

Hulk #5 CGC 6.5       $850     -     SOLD

Hulk #6 CGC 7.0      $1550     -     SOLD

Hulk #102 CGC 7.0   $200

Journey Into Mystery #85  $1900     -     SOLD

Amazing Fantasy #15  $10,800     PRICE DROP   $9000   -    SOLD

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

Edited by Mike217
Updating

5 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

@Mike Engel you will want to consolidate your threads into a single one so that you don't risk having all of them pulled.

GLWTS, sweet books. :) 

Thanks, trying to figure this out, how do I delete a post? I'm finding edit but not delete. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Mike Engel said:
9 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

@Mike Engel you will want to consolidate your threads into a single one so that you don't risk having all of them pulled.

Thanks, trying to figure this out, how do I delete a post? I'm finding edit but not delete. Thanks.

You also want to read all the rules of selling here, or your posts will get removed.  Click on the following:

1 minute ago, MusterMark said:
5 minutes ago, Mike Engel said:
12 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

You also want to read all the rules of selling here, or your posts will get removed.  Click on the following:

As far as I know, you cannot delete a thread, but you can CLOSE it.

2 minutes ago, Mike Engel said:
8 minutes ago, MusterMark said:

Not finding that, please advise

Can't recall exactly, but I think if you go to the first post of your thread, and look above it (in the upper margin), there should be a link to mark the thread Closed (or it may say: to mark it "Sold", but actually when you click on it and make it happen, all it does is Close your thread).  As far as I can recall.  Maybe they've changed something about it since I did that last ...

Welcome to the Board.

672664254_ScreenShot2020-06-20at4_00_07PM.png.23d2e721b1ce4585d5c8c20301c64468.png

See "Edit" at the bottom of the post. Click it then you can edit it in your post.  Once you made the changes, you will click on Save button.

Good luck on your changes before the mods will remove it for not meeting the guildlines.

Edited by JollyComics

34 minutes ago, MusterMark said:

I asked a moderator to delete my first two ads and consolidated into one as best I could. Thanks for helping