• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] RECAP POSTED ON PAGE 1; 25% OFF EVERYTHING; srezvan's Mixed Items: Trading Cards, Media and Games, Books, and Other Stuff

120 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, srezvan said:

Set of 6 Episode 1 Cups, $20.00

I drank a lot of Pepsi as a child to get these. Let me know if you'd like to see them all lined up.

Set of 6 Episode 1 Cups.jpg

take

Thanks to everyone for the purchases!  Fantastic turn out so far. I have more items coming, but it'll be slower during the week. Off the top of my head:

• Trading Card holograms, chase cards, promos - I have a big stack, and I may just put a bunch up at $2 each (except for the 3D Wolverine Hologram), but I'm still thinking about it
  • Random loose figures - DC, Nintendo, fast food, and others - I'll probably sell these in lots
  • Books - a massive rough shape Buck Rogers hardcover and rough shape Grateful Dead paperback
  • Posters - just a few - old Fantastic Four in rough shape, new X-Men, and a HUGE Sin City multi-part poster
  • 3 ring binders - 1 basketball and 1 "rad" 80's binder
  • Superhero plastic bags - Free Comic Book Day, Disney, and other used bags - someone's gotta want these
  • 100 card capacity trading card clamshells - I have ~20 of these, unopened

Offers are welcome on everything posted!