• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Variety Store Collection—Pedigree?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi, thanks for your message.  We only list a very limited selection of pedigrees.  You can find the current listing here: https://www.cgccomics.com/resources/pedigree/  You can also find the criteria you would need if you wished us to consider adding a pedigree on that same page.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info Jennifer. The Variety Store collection is not on CGC’s list.  Do you know if the Variety Store Collection was ever considered for Pedigree? Obviously, I just own 1 comic now from the collection but I’m wondering if there is any chance that this collection would be recognized as Pedigree in the future. And if it were could I submit my comic to get the Pedigree label? 

• Administrator

Hello,

I am not certain if it was ever listed in the past.  Even if it was something we did in the past, we would not be able to list it currently.  You would have to check the criteria on the pedigree page linked above to get a pedigree designated.  Your book would have to meet those requirements before we would consider it.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.