• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I be concerned?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Heya, just getting back into comic collecting. (Would've never stopped if I knew CGC existed). I sent my first 2 comics to get signed(uncanny x-men #266/a dame to kill for #1 1st print) and I'm very excited! 

However, I came across the comic below whilst perusing the eBay. The comic pictured is the 2004(?) Reprint that came with the DVD not the first print(1993). I'm worried my copy will get mis-labeled. Also, it was the only signed CGC copy on eBay. I dont plan on selling it but I can foresee future difficulties if I do. Thanks!

(Sorry if I posted this to the wrong thread)

Screenshot_2020-07-04-21-44-00.png

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your email.  Unfortunately, errors do occasionally occur on the label, however, if you alert us to the issue we will happily send you the instructions and shipping label to send the book back to be corrected at no charge.  If you are concerned about something when you send your book in, you can always make a notation on the packing slip if there is something you want the graders to pay special attention to.  You can also check the status of your orders online and if you see any of the books mislabeled, you can let us know while the books are still here and we can have that reviewed and corrected as needed.  

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!