• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Very Large Summer Sales Thread 7-16-20 CLOSED
12 12

1,229 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Okay this is a good stopping point. We are about 300 books into the thread.

We are approaching the point where we get all the books I have scanned when
that happens the numbers will slow down and as I return to work next week I will
be doing this every other night for awhile until weekends.

Upcoming in the next few days
Hughes Catwoman/Wonder Woman covers
Eternals Bronze issues
SpiderGwen and Morales issues
Some Static issue
Some $1 books I havent gotten too yet.
Some Image newsstand
A few slabs. 

Now I will go back and clean up the blood in the thread and tears.

Ebay has been hammering me tonight as well so I get to look forward to that.

Wanna just speed things along and list them with prices and skip the scanning?

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:
1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

@fastballspecial  I think you've reached Dale Roberts seller level now.  I can't even post before 5 people have already taken it

I prefer this thread.

I am not that popular what has happened is Covid has limited our buying pool by not having conventions or shows. I had bought a ton of books
from shops trying to help them out this last 6 months and now you are seeing them all at once. 

Although I am more popular then Hector. 

Edited by fastballspecial

2 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I am not that popular what has happened is Covid has limited our buying pool by not having conventions or shows. I had bought a ton of books
from shops trying to help them out this last 6 months and now you are seeing them all at once. 

Although i am more popular then Hector. 

Hey... I did over $XXXXX in sales through eBay and FB from the last week of February to mid June which was great as my bathroom cost a few thousand more than I anticipated... However, I have been finding things slowing down for me lately. 

EDIT: Nvr post numbers. 

Edited by Buzzetta

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
7 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Although i am more popular then Hector. 

Hey... I did over $XXXXX in sales through eBay and FB from the last week of February to mid June which was great as my bathroom cost a few thousand more than I anticipated... However, I have been finding things slowing down for me lately. 

I am finally seeing a slight slow down on ebay.(I did sell 3 today)

I actually had a day or two this week where I didn't sell anything. That hasn't happend for at least 2 months. 
At one point last month I seriously thought about turning on my vacation settings. If you have notice some online selling websites have just plain closed for a week sometimes to try to get caught up with sales. 

Last year at this time maybe 3 or 4 sales a week or so? Summer is usually slower. 

While I have benefited greatly from this it has taught me a lot about volume sales and that I dont want or need it because 
I am afraid I will start making mistakes. 

30 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

EDIT: Nvr post numbers. 

Slab and sell that BB1

One thing forgot to share. Walked into my local shop today and he was all excited.
He never gets excited.

He told a box of Timely's walk into his shop yesteraday a stack of about 50.
They were bringing more tomorrow so I will find out then. 

Edited by fastballspecial

3 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

One thing forgot to share. Walked into my local shop today and he was all excited.
He never gets excited.

Time to compete against Dale Roberts... GET THOSE TIMELYS and SALE THEM HERE  @Buzzetta

Edited by Wolverinex

5 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

He never gets excited.

881F3B97-9C55-4510-8179-DBD550C58C6F.jpeg

11 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Edge of Spider-Verse 2 Copy B NM+ 9.6  SOLD $50.00
Limit 1 per buyer(At end of thread can purchase if available still)

edge2a.thumb.jpg.f5ca8baa127d291a4f244ad4c90e9055.jpgedge2b.thumb.jpg.26b5034e125dc8902786a2731db83c3c.jpg

Don't know if you have any more extra copies but if you do, I'l get in line and hope for the best.... :takeit:

Going to start up around 3PM CST and list around 40 books or so

I might have a 2nd round later tonight, but if I do it will only be for a few books.

Keep in mind when you see repeat books if you have bought one I am going to 
limit one I will  post on books it applies too mainly higher end books or stuff related
to Miles.