• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Storage Container for Mylites w/ Full Back

4 posts in this topic

I have about 250-300 books all stored on my shelf in Mylites 2's and Full Back Board.  This has been a great way for me to access books for reference but I am running out of space.  I'm not sure that a regular comic box will hold Mylites as they are wider and taller than regular comic bag/boards.  Is there a good solution for storing my books? Is there something nicer than the classic white cardboard long box?  I want to move the 60 books on the upper right to storage (they are reprints with variant covers so I don't look at those much) and use this space for more titles.

Thanks!!

Comics_Shelve.jpg

34 minutes ago, shadroch said:

Unless you are using GA bags and boards, mylites fit in any box I've ever used. While different brands make different length boxes, the width seems pretty universal.

The problem is 60 books won't fill a short box.

Yeah I figured that.  So I'll put something in there to keep them vertical and immobile.