• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA, DOG DAYS OF SUMMER EDITION IS CLOSED!
4 4

143 posts in this topic

Howard The Duck 3,  30 cent  variant  cover

And a pretty cover it  is.  Faint touch   of general wear on  a  flat,  glossy,  tight,   clean.  square  cover with  white  pages. 

Asking  $45

PytnLO7.jpg

5 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

FUN #10

L B Cole cover,  but  I gotta  tell  you,  the comics, games,  puzzles, quizzes,  and  toys,  consist  of  two pages  
of activities  in   B & W,  :D  Everything  else  is  comics,  along  with  the  standard  two page text  story.

Also,   I've  heard of  a barrel full of monkeys,  alleged  to be  plenty  of  fun,  but  a barrel  full of rabbits?  I have my doubts,  lol

Flat,  clean,   tight,   good gloss,  white pages. 

Asking  $35

d7BQla0.jpg

:takeit: never seen this book before 

Okay,  last comic  of  the  evening.   When we're done here,  you  can  toddle  over  to  Mixed,  where my  Weird  Bits  thread  will  
have  a  few more items. 

I Love  Lucy 14

Teensy  corner off upper  RH FC,  small  tear  interior, some general  wear.  Still flat  and tight enough  with  some  gloss  left,  offwhite - white pages

Asking $15

IyB97Rd.jpg

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Four Color 142  (#5)

Bugs Bunny and the Haunted  Mountains

Man oh man  is  a  pretty  copy,..from the front.  BC has  fairly wide dust shadows  lower  and  LH  edge, and a  small  corner off upper LH. 
Flat,   super  tight  on  the  single  staple,  altogether beautiful  except  for the corner and  the shadows.  Offwhite pages

Asking  $65,  pretty firm on this  one.   Drop me  a line if  you want a  scan of the back,. 

WuzrU62.jpg

I have a copy of this comic. A bit that he ever buys this one will enjoy it, it'll look even better in hand.

4 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Tales To Astonish 11

Some general  wear,  small  corner off lower  LH  FC,  I  still have  the piece, it will be shipped with  the book. 
Small corner off upper  RH BC,  apx  the same size  and shape,   sorry  that piece  is gone.  Chipping  and  couple  small
Tears  BC  also. Tight, still decent  gloss, offwhite -  white  pages.

Asking  $60

VLIpuaX.jpg

:takeit:

4 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Four Color 142  (#5)

Bugs Bunny and the Haunted  Mountains

Man oh man  is  a  pretty  copy,..from the front.  BC has  fairly wide dust shadows  lower  and  LH  edge, and a  small  corner off upper LH. 
Flat,   super  tight  on  the  single  staple,  altogether beautiful  except  for the corner and  the shadows.  Offwhite pages

Asking  $65,  pretty firm on this  one.   Drop me  a line if  you want a  scan of the back,. 

WuzrU62.jpg

Take it

Tales To Astonish 11  is  SOLD!

Thanks  CC!

Four  Color 142  (Bugs Bunny)  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Susanville!

What Ho,  page sniffers!

Time for some  funnybooks! 

Oh  and  weird  bits  over  and Mixed,  of  course.  But  first  some  funnies. 

Star Wars 5

Whiff of  general wear,  but  flat,   glossy,  square,   clean, tight,  white pages.

Asking  $10

rl4vDy6.jpg

Jughead  Annual 4

Well,  let's start  with  the  good news.  It's  complete,  and tight,  and  has offwhite pages. 

But the last  four  leaves  have  two horizontal  cuts,  part  of  a  big Columbia  bicycle  promotion,  where  you  can  put  together  different
heads,  bodies,  and  legs  by mixing  and matching  the third-pages.  Foolish  50's  children...

Looks like  a  glue  repair  lower  spine,    some  spine  roll,  plenty  of general  wear. 

Nice  reader,  not  a lick better. 

Asking  $20

HJYhHXw.jpg

Tales To Astonish 15

Splits upper  and  lower spine,  chipping  and small tears  RH  edge FC   bit of  general wear.  Still tight,   decent gloss,  white pages. 

Asking $100

otitrCc.jpg 

Wanted 51

Classic  dope  story,   "Holiday of Horror"

Alas,   I  didn't  look  this  one  over  as  well  as  I  should  have.  Upper  spine  split   halfway  to  staple,  lower  spine split 
all  the  way  to the lower  staple.  Sigh...Cover  faded  to  boot.   This  seems  to  be  a  common  problem  with  the  last  few
issues, with  pinks  fading out.    Otherwise  flat  and  tight,  good  gloss,  white pages. 

Take it  for $75,  a bit  below  my  cost. 

ticJg4i.jpg

Amazing  Spider-Man 32

Rough  reader.   Spine  taped  with old  cellophane  tape,    outer  edge BC  the  same.  Plenty  of  general wear  to boot. 
Interior  is  actually  decent,   tight  with  offwhite  pages. 

Asking   $10  SOLD!

D8kTPxO.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Strange Tales 78

Flat  and tight,  decent gloss,  offwhite pages,  but  some general  wear  and  some  tiny  chipping  RH edge FC,

Kirby,  Reinman,  and  Ditko  inside. 

Asking  $75

tXXA4Ps.jpg

Ozark  Ike 25

Last issue  in  the series

Small  piece out  lower  spine,   wraps from front  to  back.  General  wear, small  tears  at  staples.   Still  some gloss, 
tight  spine  and  CF  in spite of the tears,  white pages.

Asking $20

67BfYbM.jpg