• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Limitless Comics Group
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I created this thread to put out some information about my friend Anthony Moore who has for the last 20 years been developing new characters & stories for his Independent Comic Company by the name of Limitless Comics. He along with Jerry Jones (not the Dallas Cowboys owner) has recently brought their creativity to their own comic book universe. Books such as Realmz (which I have had graded in the Signature Series), MuffenMan, 88 and Driver.Eight. Coming later this year will be Thirst, The Youngins & The Hunt for Amanda. They have some hot artists from across the globe helping put out exciting new stories for us comic collectors to enjoy. JO Galicia, Jim O’Riley, Rudy Ao, Wazif Bakhtiar & Wryine Wong to name a few. If you are interested in purchasing some of these awesome books, hit Anthony up on Instagram under the name @anthonymoore7543 or @jjj754 (Jerry Jones) on Facebook Anthony Moore & Jerry Jones (has a white face mask on in his profile picture). Below is a pic of 1 of 2 books ever graded in the Limitless Comics Universe. 

73CA089E-2A2B-4DA0-A37A-1BFB9C644D30.jpeg