• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Cap 37
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Really beautiful book!  

I'll say 4.5 / 5.0 

I was tempted to go higher,  but I think the staining on the back cover will hold it back a little. The front cover presents really well and the colors look great!

Supper cool book,  congratulations! 

8 hours ago, KCOComics said:

Really beautiful book!  

I'll say 4.5 / 5.0 

I was tempted to go higher,  but I think the staining on the back cover will hold it back a little. The front cover presents really well and the colors look great!

Supper cool book,  congratulations! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to give a grade. Really happy to finally have this one. The person I used for pressing really did a great job imo.

Edited by Mike maio

25 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Yeah, the staining will drag it back. 4.5 sounds right. AWESOME book. :)

Thanks so much for the input. the foxing on this one on the back def hurts it. But hoping for some good luck and 4.5 would be great.

Edited by Mike maio

51 minutes ago, Mike maio said:

Thanks so much for the input. the foxing on this one on the back def hurts it. But hoping for some good luck and 4.5 would be great.

Does foxing really hold the book down? I thought it didn't count.

I'd go 5.5. That's a nice book! Congratulations.

7 hours ago, Randall Ries said:

Does foxing really hold the book down? I thought it didn't count.

I'd go 5.5. That's a nice book! Congratulations.

Thanks for your time giving a grade. Really hoping I get some good news on this one. 

On 7/27/2020 at 2:53 AM, Primetime said:

4.0 - VG

Primetime called it 4.0. My fear happened and looks like the center wraps detached. Only thought one may but looks like two actually did. They were connected but loose when sent in. Still happy as a slight bump on this one.

2 hours ago, Mike maio said:

Primetime called it 4.0. My fear happened and looks like the center wraps detached. Only thought one may but looks like two actually did. They were connected but loose when sent in. Still happy as a slight bump on this one.

(thumbsu still a nice book to have.