• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maestro Hulk

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone just circling back around as I mentioned in my last post the Maestro Hulk is gaining steam as Peter David’s mini series of books comes out this month. Obviously, marvel is going to take Maestro to the next level. I am wondering if Hulk 401 will be acknowledged for the first appearance of the maestro in the reflection of water on page 12. This book was out in November 1992 before future imperfect 1 and 2. Peter David certainly put in there for a reason. Hopefully, someone will step up and make some mention of this. What are we waiting for. Logical responses welcome.

R

If you’re concerned with Cgc acknowledgement, go look for slabbed pictures of the comics you mentioned, and see what the notation is.  If you’re not satisfied with whatever notation they have, step up yourself and make your case directly to Cgc.  They have customer service and email addresses.  Use pictures and captions, be polite and organized and logical

good luck

2 hours ago, revat said:

If you’re concerned with Cgc acknowledgement, go look for slabbed pictures of the comics you mentioned, and see what the notation is.  If you’re not satisfied with whatever notation they have, step up yourself and make your case directly to Cgc.  They have customer service and email addresses.  Use pictures and captions, be polite and organized and logical

good luck