• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kobra65-Kudos/Feedback
3 3

78 posts in this topic

On 2/26/2022 at 10:51 AM, 10centcomics said:

kobra65 sold me a Tec 64 that arrived very quickly and securely. Great communication and was willing to provide additional pics upon request. Thanks!

Thanks Yale! Great to do business with you, looking forward to do more in the future.

On 2/28/2022 at 8:55 PM, SpideyFein said:

David is a pleasure to deal with. He sent me a big book the next day, safely packed to my door. His communication is top notch, and he's a true gentleman. Did I mention he's has some Killer books? Thanks again. 

Thanks Dan, great doing this deal with you, and making it easy and smooth. Hope we can do some more in the future!!

On 3/2/2022 at 9:31 PM, Pantodude said:

Bought a couple of early Bats, and David was a pleasure to deal with.  Packed the books very, very securely, and quick ship.  So no worries.  

Thanks Joe, was great to do business with you as well. Hope to do some more in the future!!

On 4/2/2022 at 5:43 PM, lovesend1 said:

just purchased a cgc book from David. delivered fast and extremely well packaged. very happy buyer.

ill be watching his sales thread in the future!

Thanks Douglas! It was great to do business with you. I hope we can do some more in the future!!

I completed a deal for a big silver age key from David, and it was a great experience the whole way through.   The book looked even better in person, and arrived perfectly packaged.  I would happily work with him again. Thanks David!!

On 5/5/2022 at 12:35 PM, skyline23 said:

I completed a deal for a big silver age key from David, and it was a great experience the whole way through.   The book looked even better in person, and arrived perfectly packaged.  I would happily work with him again. Thanks David!!

Thanks Shaun! It was great to do such a major deal with you. Hoping we can do some more business in the future!!