• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Some CGC books for sale
1 1

32 posts in this topic

**CLOSED*** Please PM me if you are interested in anything left here.   Thank you all for looking.

Hello All,

It’s time for me to list some books for sale.  Let’s have another go with these.

Please take a look and see if there is anything that interests you. 

·      I accept PayPal, Checks & Money Orders. Checks must clear before shipping unless I know you.
·     Payment expected within 5 days but if you need more time let me know before you buy and I’m sure we can work something out.  
·     Book(s) mailed out within 48 hours of payment but in most cases the next day after payment.
·     Nobody from HOS or Probationary list can buy here.
·     USPS Priority USA mail shipping is $12 for first book. $2 for each additional book.   Books will be well packaged.
·     USPS Global priority mail shipping outside of the USA will be whatever it cost to ship to you.  Books will be well packaged.
·     If you don’t like the book(s), Return them in the same condition within 5 days.  Buyer pays Return shipping unless I made the error.
·     First  :takeit: in the thread rules all, but PM's are most welcome.  I will do my best to put the book(s) on hold while we’re dealing.
·     Don’t like the price,  just make me an offer.  

I’ll be in and out during the listing and will answer PM’s as soon as I can. 

Using a HP Scanjet 8250 with Vuescan.

I hope the scans look OK except for the glare, which for the life of me I cannot get rid of. 

Click on the back cover thumbnail image to bring up a larger image. 

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic,  You will most likely experience shipping delays.  Priority mail most likely will take a little longer for the package to arrive to your address. 

Edited by musicmeta

Conan the Barbarian #1 CGC 6.5 Off-White to White  (The reason why it's just a 6.5 is - Here are the grader notes...   SOLD! 

Interior Lite Cover Tanning
Left Top Front Cover Lite Crease
Right Bottom Whole Book Lite Stain
Top Back Cover Small Tear with Crease
)

$235.00

OJssCeD.jpg

087xAigt.jpg

Edited by musicmeta