• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ff48 grade is in
2 2

18 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Well, the resto hurts the value... but it's still probably a $900 book.

And... it looks "Fab In The Slab".TM :) Congrats!

Yeah for sure I don’t mind restore only reason I posted it because it looks kinda worse than a 5.0 it’s a old label so that makes sense I guess

11 minutes ago, silversufer27 said:

Yeah for sure I don’t mind restore only reason I posted it because it looks kinda worse than a 5.0 it’s a old label so that makes sense I guess

It does, but hey I wouldn't argue :) Lots of people buy the slab rather than the book. Also PLOD means Purple Label of Death since usually a purple label will automatically have less people interested and thus smaller demand means lower price.

2 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

I aplogize, PLOD means "Purple Label of Death" 

It's a fun little nickman because the purple label zaps the value from books. But like you,  I'm not totally against purple labels. 

Oh damn 😂 I wouldn’t usually buy restore but I got a great deal on it let’s just say I paid lower than a low grade value

On 8/17/2020 at 3:22 PM, silversufer27 said:

What’s the restoration? I can’t make out the label.