• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dirty & Scratched Slabs Received

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I am noticing that most of my new slabs received today have some kind of gunk on the inner plastic.

This is my first submission with CGC, do I need to pay more to have them put into clean slabs? Is this normal?

They are all 9.8, but have staining all over the slabs. I feel like it will cause problems for me if I decide to sell one day. Thanks!

ZOMBIE TRAMP #57 9.8 (3).JPG

THOR #700 9.8 (5).JPG

THOR #700 9.8 (3).JPG

THOR #700 9.8 (4).JPG

IMG_7219.JPG

IMG_7213.JPG

IMG_7215.JPG

IMG_7210.JPG

DETECTIVE COMICS #1000 9.8 .JPG

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  We're sorry about that!  It looks to be something on the inside of the holder.  Please email these images to our customer service department and they can send you instructions as well as a return shipping label to send the books back and we can reholder them for you at no cost.  You can email us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.  

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning, thanks for your message.  We're sorry about that!  It looks to be something on the inside of the holder.  Please email these images to our customer service department and they can send you instructions as well as a return shipping label to send the books back and we can reholder them for you at no cost.  You can email us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.  

Thank you!

Done! Thanks for your help.