• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24 posts in this topic

You're going to tell me this is an accepted American thing maybe? I've never, ever seen it in print in this country and it makes no sense. Whatever, having just done a search, aside from D and KK I only found 2 people who seem to use it, Fuelman and Rocketeer (which I admit is 2 more than I expected). Everything else seems to be a quote.

....umm,....what exactly did I do now?,.... confused-smiley-013.gif

You created a shill called Destro and when he got banned you came back as krazykat. You must also be Fuelman too. tongue.gif

donald_bad_boy.jpg

I just like seeing those tomato guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gif

KK

I was actually thinking more along the lines of this. Much more current, no??

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query...&query_hl=3

You say tomato . . .I say tomatoe . .

tomato...tomahto

boo.gif

boo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gif

Guess you missed the point.

boo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gif

Lets call the whole thing off.

tongue.gif

That was weird... I responded to KK but it came out under someone else's quote. 893whatthe.gif

boo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gifboo.gif

You're going to tell me this is an accepted American thing maybe? I've never, ever seen it in print in this country and it makes no sense. Whatever, having just done a search, aside from D and KK I only found 2 people who seem to use it, Fuelman and Rocketeer (which I admit is 2 more than I expected). Everything else seems to be a quote.

....umm,....what exactly did I do now?,.... confused-smiley-013.gif

You created a shill called Destro and when he got banned you came back as krazykat. You must also be Fuelman too. tongue.gif

...Ummm,...no,...I checked with all the voices in my head and none of them admitted to these names,.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

donald_bad_boy.jpg